Collected by Suzi Montasir
Epicharmou 1, Athina 105 58, Greece
Delicious Greek food? Check. Warm and friendly location? Check. Wood stove piping away in the corner? Check! If you're going to binge on mezethes (small plates of traditional food) and then indulge in some tsipouro (pomace brandy), Kafenio is the...
Κ Μιαούλη, Ermou 84, Athina 105 54, Greece
Monastiraki square is my favorite square in all of Athens. This is truly the place where many aspects of Greek culture mix together. It is located on the boarder of a very touristy area the Plaka and a very local area Psiri. It's also in an area...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun