Collected by Chris Lynch
Kidathineon 41, Athina 105 58, Greece
While sitting outside at a café in Plaka, the historical neighborhood in Athens, a brightly colored wall across the way—filled with bottles—caught my eye. Ouzo was something I wanted to try, as it is for many first-time visitors to Greece, but...
Mitropoleos, Athina 105 56, Greece
My new Greek friend introduced me to the "freddo cappuccino," something very different than anything found in Italy or anywhere else for that matter. I got scolded for slurping it up in under three minutes and was told the Greek way is to make it...
Dionysiou Areopagitou 3, Athina 117 42, Greece
After a hot and crowded visit to the breathtaking Acropolis, I enjoyed a wonderful treat of fresh Greek yogurt with my choice of unique toppings. On that particular day, I selected candied bergamot, crushed biscuits, and almond slivers. If that...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico