Collected by Ali Haupt
Pl. Sintagmatos, Athina 105 63, Greece
Linger in Syntagma Square with a frappe to watch couples rendezvous. This is the point for lovers greeting and leaving, embracing at the entrance of the metro, bound for places unknown. When spending my first hot, exciting summer away from home,...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico