We met Johnny at a hookah bar on our second night in Athens. At one point when Susan had to go take care of an urgent call from work, I was left alone with my thoughts even though the hookah bar was crowded. All of sudden, there was a flash of...
After one run to the bank and one final trip to the post office, I was finally back in the rug store. I had less than an hour to finish my shopping, thank the man, get some lunch, return to the hotel, and leave for the airport. Back at the store,...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now