Collected by Kelly Sendelbeck
Κ Μιαούλη, Ermou 84, Athina 105 54, Greece
Monastiraki square is my favorite square in all of Athens. This is truly the place where many aspects of Greek culture mix together. It is located on the boarder of a very touristy area the Plaka and a very local area Psiri. It's also in an area...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter