Collected by Theresia
408 Aspen Airport Business Center, Aspen, CO 81611, USA
As soon as you walk into King Yoga, a positive, euphoric energy hits you. This isn't one of those pretentious yoga places where you feel out of place if you don’t meditate for an hour a day. It's quite the opposite, in fact. King Yoga, which...
315 E Dean St, Aspen, CO 81611, USA
Remede spa is hands down the best spa in town. Make sure you get there with ample time before your appointment (and don't forget a bathing suit) so you can enjoy all the amenities—the pool and massaging waterfalls in particular. Let the...
110 W Main St, Aspen, CO 81611, USA
Aspen is known for its glitz and glamour, but that doesn’t mean you have to be a millionaire to vacation here. If your first priority is to be outside, then Hotel Aspen is an ideal and affordable base, located downtown at Main Street and...
2037, 685 E Durant Ave, Aspen, CO 81611, USA
When I worked at Food & Wine Magazine, my colleagues and I would religiously hit Ajax Tavern as soon as we descended upon town for the annual Food & Wine Classic event. The draw: Ajax's addictive truffle fries. There are times where I...
- 1 Expat Life The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 2 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 3 National Parks 11 Crowd-Free National Parks You Should Visit Instead
- 4 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 5 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing