Collected by Chirlie Felix
Lower Ground, Concourse Level, Menara Berkembar Petronas, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
One of the 'must-dos' for visitors to K.L. is to visit the Petronas Twin Towers. There are hourly sessions where you are taken up in groups, stopping first at the Skybridge on the 41st floor. The bridge links the two towers and is 170 meters above...
Perdana, Jalan Lembah, Perdana Botanical Gardens, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
An independent museum (not sponsored by the government of Malaysia) which aims to collect the finest of artwork from all over the Islamic world. Like most museums in Malaysia the museum is divided by three sections, Malay, Indian and Chinese, to...
1225 SW 53rd Terrace, Cape Coral, FL 33914, USA
Cruise the lovely waters of Southwest Florida aboard a 44-foot yacht named Boadicea. You'll watch the sunset as dolphins trail the end of the boat. Watch them jump, swim, and soar through the air as you relax with a tropical drink and snack on the...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now