Collected by Kelsey Dubois
Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Crowds may swarm upon it daily from sunrise onwards, but exposure hasn’t dulled the impact of the largest religious monument in the world. Commissioned by King Suryavarman II in the 12th century as the centerpiece of the mighty Khmer empire,...
Street 27, opposite Pannasastra University, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Kiwi-Cambodian chef Kethana Dunnett, who with her husband Bruce, owns Sugar Palm, one of Siem Reap's best Cambodian restaurants, offers an exclusive cooking class at the couple's home. Taught in the stunning kitchen of their traditional teak home,...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign