Collected by Eliane Choung
807-2 Boseong-ri, Boseong-eup, Boseong, Jeollanam-do, South Korea
South Korea. To the world it is bright neon lights, fuel-efficient cars, genetic research and kimchi. The Land of the Morning Calm is deservedly lauded as a spreading ground for future tech and well known as the K-pop powerhouse, though Seoul is...
Mussoorie Rd, Johri, Malsi, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001, India
See our full list of Where to Go in 2015. Get in touch with nature—and yourself—at Vana Retreats, a new wellness spa in the foothills of the Himalayas that offers an immersive and totally tranquil experience. The 21-acre property is meant to be a...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign