Asia February 2013
Collected by taushac
3 Temasek Blvd, Singapore 038983
The Fountain of Wealth, located in Suntec City Mall in Singapore's central business district, is the largest fountain in the world. Based on a Hindu mandala representing the universe, the fountain is lovely in the afternoon, when you can enjoy its...
18 Marina Gardens Dr, Singapore 018953
With its domed greenhouses of epic proportions dotted across some 100 hectares (250 acres), the sustainable Gardens by the Bay are educational and fun. The Cloud Forest is a misty, 42-meter-high (138-foot-high) “mountain” that...
3 Muscat St, Singapore 198833
Visit three distinct neighborhoods in central Singapore to get a feel for the cultures that have contributed to the city’s pan-Asian identity. You can start in Chinatown, where the high rises of the central business district give way to foot...
29 Tai Koo Shing Rd, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Tai Koo Shing (Quarry Bay) apartment buildings as seen from the Sugar rooftop bar on the 32nd floor of the East Hotel in Hong Kong. Great boutique hotel with some of the best laid-out rooms I've ever stayed in, if not slightly away from central...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village