Collected by Dana Parsons
Old Quarter, 22 Tạ Hiện, Hàng Buồm, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
A lilliputian property on a busy Old Quarter street, Essence has an unassuming entrance that gives it the appearance of a breezy clothing boutique, making it fit right into the surroundings. Neighbors are jewelry stores, cafés, bars,...
1 Chome-3-18 Chūōchō, Meguro-ku, Tōkyō-to 152-0001, Japan
Following a renovation of an old local hotel, Claska opened in 2003 as the first design-style property in Tokyo. Masterminded by architect Tei Shuwa, who also designs furniture and home appliances, the Claska was renovated in 2008 and promises...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village