Collected by cindy carlsson
Rawlinson House (cotton Tree Drive Marriage Registry), Cotton Tree Dr, Central, Hong Kong
I found Hong Kong Park to be both peaceful and beautiful. It is a great place to escape the hustle and bustle. Insiders tip: be sure to visit the aviary within the park. Many beautiful tropical birds to admire!
Macau, Avenida da Praia 龍環葡韻住宅式博物館
Many Chinese and other tourists visit Macao to visit the casinos, but there is so much beautiful Portuguese colonial architecture. You will see some of it in the main square, Largo Do Senado, but you must go further afield for hidden treasures....
1 Tiantan E Rd, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China
This complex of Taoist religious buildings was constructed in the early 15th century under the Yongle Emperor, who also commissioned the Forbidden City, just to the north. The temple's central building is the Hall of Prayer for Good Harvests, a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter