Collected by Phill Lawton
Koon Seng Rd, Singapore
When snacking and shopping in the East Coast neighborhood of Joo Chiat, veer off the main street to see some iconic Peranakan architecture. The wealthy Peranakan merchants had a penchant for flamboyant design, as demonstrated by the “Painted...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now