Collected by Farrell Topham
Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400021, India
Recover from jet lag at the Oberoi, a sleek, serene hotel with waterfront views and 24-hour butler service. Every room faces the Queen’s Necklace, a marine strip so called for its nighttime lights that resemble pearls. Visit the concierge to...
Gat No.967 / 1026, Wadivare-Kushegaon Road, Taluka Igatpuri, Nashik, Sanjegaon, Maharashtra 422402, India
Fans of big reds should visit the nearby family-owned York Winery (york winery.com) for its reserve cabernet sauvignon or shiraz. Afterward, take the scenic route to Grover Zampa, a boutique winery with a spacious tasting room and expansive wine...
Sharanpur Link Road, Near Tibetin Market, Canada Corner, Canada Corner, P&T Colony, Nashik, Maharashtra 422002, India
Five miles south of downtown Nashik, a city of about 1.5 million, stop at the Pandulena Caves, a holy site comprising 24 caves that feature rock carvings of Buddhist deities. Back in Nashik, serves the best authentic Indian around: jumbo papadum,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local