Collected by Joanne
1 Zubir Said Drive #02-01, Singapore 227968
This tiny little shop shares a space with an awesome pastry shop, and is filled with the cutest little odds and ends, specializing in items with very strong nostalgia of Singapore back in the '80s. It's a more personal and hipster version of...
Jl. Akasia XVI No.100, Sumerta Kelod, Denpasar Tim., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80223, Indonesia
I was fortunate enough to be in Bali recently for some work, and I had some free time to explore around the island..(when there wasn't any good surf...!) A couple hours from Kuta Beach (main beach in Bali) there are a bunch of beautiful villages...
Jl. Uluwatu No.Desa, Pecatu, Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
I'll be honest, you are going to find mixed reviews from travelers about visiting the Uluwatu Temple on the southern tip of Bali. People are going to complain about the thieving monkeys (for good reason), the lack of luster offered by the temple,...
Pengambengan, Negara, Jembrana Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Beautiful, ornate fishing boats adorned with the images of Hindi goddesses dock in the small fishing village of Pengambengan, near Negara, in western Bali. The boats work in pairs; one responsible for fishing while the other hauls the catch. It’s...
Perancak, Jembrana Sub-District, Jembrana Regency, Bali, Indonesia
In Bali there are numerous choices for anyone wishing to get into some turtle action! Off the main highway to Java, around three hours from Denpasar is Kurma Asih, a project with a difference. Initiated by the people of Perancak village, Kurma...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village