Collected by Joanne
1 Zubir Said Dr, #02-01, Singapore 227968
This tiny little shop shares a space with an awesome pastry shop, and is filled with the cutest little odds and ends, specializing in items with very strong nostalgia of Singapore back in the '80s. It's a more personal and hipster version of...
Jl. Akasia XVI No.100, Sumerta Kelod, Denpasar Tim., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80223, Indonesia
I was fortunate enough to be in Bali recently for some work, and I had some free time to explore around the island..(when there wasn't any good surf...!) A couple hours from Kuta Beach (main beach in Bali) there are a bunch of beautiful villages...
Jl. Uluwatu No.Desa, Pecatu, Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
I'll be honest, you are going to find mixed reviews from travelers about visiting the Uluwatu Temple on the southern tip of Bali. People are going to complain about the thieving monkeys (for good reason), the lack of luster offered by the temple,...
Pengambengan, Negara, Jembrana Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Beautiful, ornate fishing boats adorned with the images of Hindi goddesses dock in the small fishing village of Pengambengan, near Negara, in western Bali. The boats work in pairs; one responsible for fishing while the other hauls the catch. It’s...
Perancak, Jembrana Sub-District, Jembrana Regency, Bali, Indonesia
In Bali there are numerous choices for anyone wishing to get into some turtle action! Off the main highway to Java, around three hours from Denpasar is Kurma Asih, a project with a difference. Initiated by the people of Perancak village, Kurma...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019