Collected by Anna Su
Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Better known as the Tomb Raider Temple since its starring role in the Hollywood movie of the same name, Ta Prohm has at least as much star quality as Angelina Jolie. Cloaked in dappled shadow and locked in the embrace of the vast root systems that...
#9B Street 29, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
With more than 40 different plant species in its garden, Botanico GastroBar feels like an urban jungle. The new cafe serves excellent coffee along with homemade sugarcane rolls with anise and feta. At night, a stylish crowd comes for the globally...
Kayangan Lake, Coron, Palawan, Philippines
Kayangan Lake is dubbed as the cleanest lake in Asia. It can be found in Coron and the Calamian Islands, in Northern Palawan. Loved the views there, the word "breathtaking" appropriately describes it. The lake is quite deep, has crystal clear...
El Nido, Palawan, Philippines
El Nido, Palawan, Philippines: A close friend of mine, a surfer dude, once told me, "You can always tell where you are in the world by the color of the ocean." In the Philippines, the waters are a deep, aquamarine. So clear, you can see all the...
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Severely dehydrated, severely under-dressed, severely cold (the sum of these parts means, of course, that I am severely stupid) my travel partner and I dragged our sorry carcasses through the woods and over rocks in the dead of night in search of...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village