Collected by Maggie Gould, AFAR Staff
80 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore 729826
We could rattle off statistics like how 2,800 animals and more than 300 species of mammals, birds, and reptiles live at the Singapore Zoo, and 1.6 million people visit it each year, but simply put this impressive attraction in the island’s north...
Ann Siang Rd, Singapore 069708
Singapore’s largest ethnic group—about three-quarters of the population is Chinese—is spread across the island-state, but Chinatown is considered its spiritual home. The neighborhood’s Mandarin name (niu che shui, meaning “ox-cart water”) refers...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map