Collected by AFAR Traveler
Ko Phi Phi Don, Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
For about $13 you can jump on a long-tail boat leaving from the main beach of Phi Phi Don and spend the afternoon island hopping. There are multiple tour companies, most offering a visit to Monkey Island, Viking Caves, Pileh Bay, and Maya Island...
1 Expo Dr, Hong Kong
Treat your kiddies to a later bedtime while on vacation in Kong Kong by capping off the evening at the world’s largest permanent light and sound show. "A Symphony of Lights" has 44 buildings on both sides of the harbor lighting up in a...
Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
No. 20號, Jingye 3rd Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 10491
Malls in Asia aren’t the same as in the U.S., and in fact, some great food and entertainment options can be found in their store-lined halls—especially at the Miramar Entertainment Park. You’ll know you’ve arrived when you see the giant Ferris...
Pushkar, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305022, India
The beautiful and sacred town of Pushkar is a complete treat for nature lovers. Positioned finely in the lap of nature and ornamented with the serene and stunning lakes, the sacred town of Pushkar is a perfect holiday spot for all. According to...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022