Collected by Charlotte Eybl
Jimbaran, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Bali sometimes gets an unfair review as being an overhyped and overly-touristed exotic destination. On the contrary, my husband and I enjoyed our three weeks there immensely. We divided our time between unassuming, coastal Jimbaran and Ubud (of...
Jalan Raya Sibang Kaja, Banjar Saren, Abiansemal, Sibang Kaja, Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80352, Indonesia
When he sold his jewelry company in 2007, Canadian expat John Hardy and his wife reinvested much of the money into the Green School, an innovative K-12 school in Sibang Kaja, Bali. The curriculum is very experiential—the international and...
Jl. Bisma, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Ubud is a beautiful city in the interior of Bali. We stopped one day for lunch at a restaurant called Casa Luna. The food was amazing, and very photogenic too. This dish was vegetarian, with tempe, sambal, pumpkin, rice, and beans. Full Account...
Ko Mak, Ko Kut District, Trat, Thailand
We anchored off Ko Mak for the night and the next day group I was with rented scooters while I decided to spend the morning kayaking, having a massage on the beach, swimming, and relaxing on deck with the boat to myself. Ko Mak is beautifully...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna