Collected by Ashley Brogdon
10 Anlelin Rd, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100075
The ancient craft of enamel art, also know as cloisonné, is demonstrated through the use of color application to a design that will eventually be baked and polished. All throughout Beijing, this art form can be discovered. A backroom tour through...
China, Beijing Shi, Xicheng Qu, Yong'an Rd, 永安路临109
We visited this Cloisonné Factory in Bejing after climbing the Great Wall. The upstairs was a great restaurant and downstairs was anything and everything Cloisonné you could imagine. The artists were creating vases in little cubicles and we could...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village