Collected by Ken Wong
Naha, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan
Ten United States military bases dominate the real estate on this historic island in the East China Sea. Although best known for its strategic location beginning in World War II, Okinawa is very rich with cultural reasons to visit this fascinating...
Si Fang Lu, ZhongShan Lu ShangQuan, Shinan Qu, Qingdao Shi, Shandong Sheng, China
A restauranteur on the market street went with us to buy the ingredients and then prepared them for a small additional fee. Tsingtao beer is available for cheap (you can drink it out of a plastic bag for takeaway). The food is filling and...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun