Collected by Nancy Speers
San Nicolas, Aruba
Given Aruba’s love for Carnival, it's no surprise San Nicolas residents stage and celebrate a colorful, cultural Caribbean Festival every Thursday night. Imagine pop-up tents featuring fruit smoothies, street food, hand-crafted treasures, colorful...
Savaneta 270, Savaneta, Aruba
A classic fish house in the sleepy village of Savaneta, Zeerover is all about fresh, Aruban-style seafood. Cooled by ocean breezes, the spot may feel like a bit of a dive to some, but its fish comes straight from the sea—in fact, you can...
The Caribbean features a lot of different ways to explore the ocean, but none are quite like the Atlantis submarine experience on Aruba. Guests embark on the afternoon adventure by taking a short boat ride out to the submarine dock itself. Then...
L.G. Smith Blvd, Oranjestad, Aruba
A shopping mecca, this downtown street is lined with malls and flea markets. On Oranjestad’s main pier, across from one of the larger malls, you’ll find the site of Aruba’s first public market. Once a clearinghouse for local...
San Fuego 70, Santa Cruz, Aruba
Aruba has the cleanest, most inviting beaches one could ask for. The warm weather and cool breezes are just some of the many reasons this island continues to enthrall all who visit. Although the island is small, the terrain is quite diverse. We...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local