Collected by Laura LaBrie
L.G. Smith Blvd 142, Oranjestad, Aruba
De Palm is an all-inclusive island just off shore from Aruba. The forty minute ferry ride will drop you off on this tiny Caribbean gem where, for $114 per adult, you can snorkel, snuba, or slosh down all six slides at the water park. The price...
Caya di Solo 10A, Malmok, Noord, Aruba
Located on the northwest point of the island, Aruba’s only golf course offers views across the ocean and desert. It’s also independent, meaning guests at any resort can use the championship greens, which were designed by Robert Trent...
Alto Vista 116, Noord, Aruba
Philip’s Animal Garden is in the business of rescuing exotic animals on Aruba. This non-profit zoo has over 50 species living in garden surroundings and lovingly attended, not just by the park staff, but by the visitors too. Come spend a few hours...
Route 3 Palm Beach 6-D, Noord, Rte 3 6, Noord, Aruba
Linda’s Dutch Pancakes and Pizza in Noord, Aruba is “the” place for breakfast on this Caribbean island. If you love pancakes, try scarfing down a plate-sized rum-soaked raisin pancake, or one filled with mushroom, ham , and gouda cheese. The...
Berea di Piscado, Noord, Aruba
Set sail aboard the Jolly Pirate in the clear waters of Aruba and you can look forward to a day of snorkeling, swimming, swinging, and sipping endless rounds of Pirate’s Poison. For a mere $57 per person, you can don your mask and ogle fish at...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local