Collected by Simone Kurz
Savaneta 344, Savaneta, Aruba
Imagine dining right on the beach, toes in the water, under swaying palm trees along a perfect little crescent bay in Savaneta, Aruba’s charming fisherman’s town. Add a fine selection of delicious fresh seafood, an extensive wine list, and...
L.G. Smith Boulevard # 101, Noord, Aruba
Size is king at this massive Palm Beach resort, which boasts supersize offerings including the largest casino in Aruba, with more than 500 slot machines and 26 gaming tables, as well as the island’s largest spa, with treatments that range...
Arashi Beach, Noord, Aruba
A trip to Aruba demands at least one snorkeling excursion. Take a trip to Arashi Beach and spy the California Lighthouse, where the sea plays host to the wreck of the Antilla, a 400-foot German freighter. Red Sail Sports offers full- and half-day...
Berea di Piscado, Noord, Aruba
Beach tennis is played on a volleyball court with a fat paddle and deflated tennis ball, which means there is little chance of a fast ball whizzing past your face while you attempt to cradle a rum cocktail in your free hand. Beach Tennis Aruba...
L.G. Smith Blvd 142, Oranjestad, Aruba
De Palm is an all-inclusive island just off shore from Aruba. The forty minute ferry ride will drop you off on this tiny Caribbean gem where, for $114 per adult, you can snorkel, snuba, or slosh down all six slides at the water park. The price...
- 1TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2History + CulturePortugal’s Exquisite Historic Lodgings Offer a Window to the Past
- 3Restaurants + CafésTar, Spaghetti, and Other Totally Real Ice Cream Flavors You Need to Try in Europe
- 4Exceptional Travel ExperiencesThe True Magic of Machu Picchu Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 5Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps