Collected by Jesus Cepeda
Renaissance Island, Aruba
Aruba is not known so much for its flamingos as for its beaches and aloe. But you'll find these beautiful pink birds on Renaissance Island, which is owned by the Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino in the capital city, Oranjestad. While the city...
Havenstraat 36 Oranjestad, Oranjestad, Aruba
This is one of the best places to cool off in Aruba, especially if you’re shopping near its downtown Oranjestad location. You’ll find more than 60 flavors here, each produced with natural, organic ingredients; no artificial flavors, colors,...
Lloyd G. Smith Blvd 9, Oranjestad, Aruba
At Mopa Mopa in Oranjestad, local handicrafts aren’t just souvenirs—they’re decorative art. The gallery specializes in carved wooden figures, crafted lovingly in the traditional mopa mopa, or barniz de Pasto, style. To finish...
The National Archaeological Museum of Aruba may be small, but it offers a big overview of the island's history by way of a collection that includes a skeleton which is thousands of years old, ancient Carib artifacts, and more. The oldest building...
J.E. Irausquin Blvd, Oranjestad, Aruba
At this tranquil spot in Oranjestad, hundreds of species of butterflies flutter among tropical flowers, groomed gardens, and a Japanese pond, all set beneath gauzy netting. Docents lead tours past rushing waterfalls, crystal-clear pools, and...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map