Collected by AFAR Explorer
Alto Vista 116, Noord, Aruba
Philip’s Animal Garden is in the business of rescuing exotic animals on Aruba. This non-profit zoo has over 50 species living in garden surroundings and lovingly attended, not just by the park staff, but by the visitors too. Come spend a few hours...
Renaissance Island, Aruba
Aruba is not known so much for its flamingos as for its beaches and aloe. But you'll find these beautiful pink birds on Renaissance Island, which is owned by the Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino in the capital city, Oranjestad. While the city...
Havenstraat 36 Oranjestad, Oranjestad, Aruba
This is one of the best places to cool off in Aruba, especially if you’re shopping near its downtown Oranjestad location. You’ll find more than 60 flavors here, each produced with natural, organic ingredients; no artificial flavors, colors,...
J.E. Irausquin Blvd Z/N, Oranjestad, Aruba
For a kid, the Butterfly Farm in Aruba is like walking into a fairy tale. For parents, it can be an equally exciting experience. Set in a pleasantly landscaped area, exotic and brightly colored butterflies will lightly land on you while a guide...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019