Collected by AFAR Traveler
Samothraki 680 02, Greece
Art theft are strong words, but the more one travels, the more one realizes what, done in the name of exploration, is really just theft. I will say, many objects have been saved this way, avoiding wars, earthquakes and modern day plunderers, but...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December