Collected by Art Martinez
Art Martinez′s Wishlist
1800 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026, USA
If you manage to chance upon this vegan restaurant come pizzeria, you’ll probably find yourself a fan for life. Specialising in Chicago deep-dish pizzas, this is not one for the faint-hearted. The pizzas are huge, and the ingredients fresh – I’m...
Av. 5 de Mayo 39, Centro Histórico, Cuauhtémoc, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
An art nouveau stained-glass sign welcomes you into the 140-year-old Dulcería de Celaya, a family-owned sweets shop near the Zócalo. Mexican treats such as aleluyas de pistache (dulce de leche sweets studded with pistachios) and buñuelos...
Olvera St, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA
Every Saturday before Easter Sunday for the last 100+ years, people from all over Los Angeles bring their pets to be blessed by the local priest in a procession of thousands of animals near Calle Olvera, one of the city's oldest and most historic...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico