Collected by Art Martinez
Art Martinez′s Wishlist
1800 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026, USA
If you manage to chance upon this vegan restaurant come pizzeria, you’ll probably find yourself a fan for life. Specialising in Chicago deep-dish pizzas, this is not one for the faint-hearted. The pizzas are huge, and the ingredients fresh – I’m...
Av. 5 de Mayo 39, Centro Histórico, Cuauhtémoc, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
An art nouveau stained-glass sign welcomes you into the 140-year-old Dulcería de Celaya, a family-owned sweets shop near the Zócalo. Mexican treats such as aleluyas de pistache (dulce de leche sweets studded with pistachios) and buñuelos...
Olvera St, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA
Every Saturday before Easter Sunday for the last 100+ years, people from all over Los Angeles bring their pets to be blessed by the local priest in a procession of thousands of animals near Calle Olvera, one of the city's oldest and most historic...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys