art in Tamil nadu
Collected by Soni Ramesar
Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
The National Art Museum situated in the Egmore village of Chennai houses it's most prized design and architecture outside of the gallery rather than in. The gallery was built in 1902, but has been closed due to damages, since 2002. This is by no...
Mylapore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Street painting festivals, popular throughout the world, take on a whole new meaning here in South India. Visit Chennai on the 9th through 12th of January and become entranced by the many art forms celebrated at the city's annual Mylapore...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun