art in south africa
Collected by Soni Ramesar
60 Loop St, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
Luvey n Rose is set in a beautifully restored old, pink, three story building in the historic Bo Kaap neighborhood. This newcomer is part coffee shop, part art gallery, part antique shop, part artist's residence. It's a charming, quirky, creative...
Words like fabulous, exotic, dream-like, fantastical don’t begin to do Lamu http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamu, (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) justice. It was a hard choice between staying in Lamu Town or the beach village of Shela just a 45 minute...
Masiphumelele, Cape Town, 7975, South Africa
In the 1950's, the Cape Flats area (above) was the region Apartheid laws forced non-white residents of Cape Town into government built townships or informal settlements. There's a natural curiosity regarding what daily life is like for residents....
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles