art in south africa
Collected by Soni Ramesar
60 Loop St, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
Luvey n Rose is set in a beautifully restored old, pink, three story building in the historic Bo Kaap neighborhood. This newcomer is part coffee shop, part art gallery, part antique shop, part artist's residence. It's a charming, quirky, creative...
Words like fabulous, exotic, dream-like, fantastical don’t begin to do Lamu http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamu, (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) justice. It was a hard choice between staying in Lamu Town or the beach village of Shela just a 45 minute...
Masiphumelele, Cape Town, 7975, South Africa
In the 1950's, Apartheid laws forced non-white residents of Cape Town into government-built townships or informal settlements in the Cape Flats region. While it's still not advisable for tourists to self-drive around the townships, there are a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter