art in pacific northwest
Collected by Soni Ramesar
5408 22nd Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107, USA
Venue combines work studio spaces for some artists and designers with a consignment boutique for even more. You’ll find local art, notecards, hand-thrown ceramics, photography, jewelry, bags and small gift items from over 40 Seattle artists. With...
305 Harrison St, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
I didn't expect to like the Chihuly Garden and Glass exhibit, because it seemed like yet another overpriced Seattle attraction. But I was pleasantly surprised by this colorful, photography-friendly collection of the one-eyed glass artist's work....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun