Art, Culture, and History on Sweden's West Coast
Lovers of history and art will find plenty to discover in West Sweden, from 3,000-year-old rock carvings to contemporary art. Don’t miss the opportunity to learn more about medieval life in the 11th century at the Lödöse Museum or see the street art of today at Röde Sten Museum in Gothenburg.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip