Around the world
Collected by James Beckett
Calle de Manuel Bravo 206, RUTA INDEPENDENCIA, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca, Oax., Mexico
This small, independent coffee shop offers excellent coffee (many say the best in the city), and also has an extensive food menu, including a set meal which changes daily. They roast their own coffee and make pastries on site too. There's free...
Colima 179, Roma Nte., 06700 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
From the creators of Rosetta, the Italian restaurant just down the block, this little bakery has captured the attention of fresh bread connoisseurs and ristretto lovers alike. Finding an empty space at the bar can be hard in the mornings but the...
Playa Zipolite, Oaxaca, Mexico
Mexico is home to so many diverse wonders - canyons, deserts, rainforest, cities and, of course, beaches. One of the country's most fabulous beaches is tiny Zipolite on the Oaxacan coast. But it's not your typical head- pounding, hard-drinking,...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun