around the world
Collected by True Eder
Nunue, Bora Bora, Vaitape 98730, French Polynesia
Half of the overwater villas at Sofitel Bora Bora Marara Beach Resort are on the main island. The other half stretch out from a private island inside Bora Bora’s ephemeral lagoon. Because of the secluded nature of the latter and staggering...
Española Island, Ecuador
The wild creatures of the Galápagos Islands are unique in several ways. Not only have species evolved independently—and thus, differently—than any place on earth, but they’ve also done so without natural predators. That means many of the animals...
Hanauma Bay, Hawaii 96825, USA
Hawaii's waters boast an exciting wealth of biodiversity, accessible with a swimsuit and a snorkel. The rocky shores of Richardson Beach on the Big Island are a favorite jumping-off point for humans and sea turtles alike, while the island’s...
One of the best kept secrets in The Bahamas is the fact that there are more than 700 islands. There's much more to see than Atlantis and the mega-resorts of Nassau. Take The Exumas, for example. The Exumas are an archipelago of 365 islands south...
Grace Bay TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
Since 1962, the Turks and Caicos islands have been a colony of the British Crown. Until recently, these islands were quiet and remote. As years have gone by, they have become top beach and travel destinations. The weather is balmy in Fall, Winter,...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico