Collected by cindy carlsson
Images from around my home state
Lake Vermilion, Minnesota, USA
On a weekend visit to friends with no road access to their cabin on Lake Vermilion, we started our visit at the public boat landing where they picked us up on their pontoon. Any vacation that starts with a pontoon shuttle has to be great!
Silver Bay, MN 55614, USA
There's one spot along the road headed north where one can get a good view of the lighthouse. Last year the road was redone and we almost missed our usual look-out - they had moved the road! We found it though and the view was as good as ever....
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019