Collected by arlie wheeler
arlie wheeler′s Wishlist
San Felipe, Panama City, Panama
Coffee, chocolate, and ceviche are just three specialties to be sampled on a food tour in Casco Viejo, one of Panama City's popular neighborhoods. On the Taste of Panama City Food Walking Tour, a guide offers some historical and cultural contexts...
Budapest, Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 35, 1065 Hungary
There I was, spending the month of October in Budapest, when I found that my apartment's coffee maker was broken. Foggy-headed with muddled thoughts (as any daily coffee-drinker will understand), I headed downstairs and to Caffè GianMario for some...
Via Ercole, 52, 09040 Torre Delle Stelle (Maracalagonis) CA, Italy
When I was planning my trip to Sardinia, I heard that the north of the island was where the yachts and the European fanciness resided. I wanted the exact opposite in my Sardinian vacation. I looked for a town to relax in, where the vibe was chill,...
Is Arutas, 09072 Cabras OR, Italy
Sardinian beaches are a dream. They have very little tourism outside of vacationing Italians.(Porto Cervo not included) This was one of my favorites, ever, of anywhere I have been. The sand is literally like arborio risotto. Crazy comfortable. I...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter