Collected by Arl DucAo
Arl DucAo′s Wishlist
Intramuros, Manila, 1002 Metro Manila, Philippines
Intramuros plays an important part to our country's history and it is one of the popular destinations for a visitor to our hometown. It is the oldest district and is called the Walled City. Historically, it is the seat of the Spanish government...
Bagong Lipunan Ng Crame, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
One of the interesting shopping experiences that my friends and family from other countries would be at the Tiangge. Tiangge means bazaar or market. Traditionally, tiangges would consist of temporary stalls selling all sort of goods, and sometimes...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter