Collected by Carolyn Stickney
Hot Springs, AR, USA
Apparently Hot Springs has some strong mobster ties. Al Capone used to come to this "Ohio Bar" in town's center. We came to Hot Springs for the Arkansas Derby at the Oaklawn race track. (Word to the wise: reserve your spot and uber/taxi's are...
1285 Petit Jean Mountain Rd, Morrilton, AR 72110, USA
If you like hiking, Arkansas is paradise. One of my favorite trails goes deep into a canyon at Petit Jean State Park and ends at Cedar Falls. When it rains in the spring, the falls change from a trickle to a cascade.
12968 US-62, Eureka Springs, AR 72632, USA
Unseen and barely a hundred yards off the main road into Eureka Springs, AR is this chapel made of glass, wood and indigenous materials from northwestern Arkansas. Commissioned by a school teacher the building is listed on the National Register of...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign