Collected by Deavonda Rigsby
Lake Powell, United States
My uncle and I stood with my tripod on the lakeshore behind our houseboat, trying desperately to capture the massive red rock wall before us. It was one of my first lessons in night photography, and it wasn't going great: there just wasn't enough...
100 Mather Business Ctr, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, USA
This was a trip of a lifetime that everyone needs to experience. Imagine taking a helicopter into the Grand Canyon and river rafting the Colorado River all day then setting up camp and spending the night under the stars, only to wake up to the...
The Grand Canyon is an absolutely humbling sight. As any guide book will say, the sunrise and the sunsets are the best time to experience it if just viewing. The shadows, colors and movement are surely memorable. We parked at Mather Point and...
86 Yaki Point Rd, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, USA
The South Rim of the Grand Canyon is one of the most iconic hiking destinations in the world. There are many options for day hikes—or, with advance planning, overnight treks into the canyon. Popular hikes include the South Kaibab Trail, the...
- 1TSA Implements New Carry-On Rules for Powders
- 2How to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 3Sweden’s Magical Midsommar Festival Is Straight out of a Fairy Tale
- 4Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 5How to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer