Collected by Jessica Cantlin
Hard to definitely pinpoint on a map, the Wave is a gorgeous rock formation near the Arizona and Utah part of the Coyote Buttes, in the Paria Canyon-Vermilion Cliffs Wilderness. Don't rush off there expecting to just show up and visit, as this...
Oljato-Monument Valley, UT 84536, USA
Past the "No Public Allowed" signs, our Navajo guide granted us special permission to access the backcountry of the Navajo Nation reservation in Monument Valley, Utah. This access afforded us beautiful views that are rarely seen by the general...
Page, AZ 86040, USA
Here at Horseshoe Bend, hundreds of feet above the Colorado River just south of the Utah border, my wife and I had, for company, a group of French high schoolers on a summer trip. At cliff's edge, there was no shortage of adolescent posing....
Lake Powell, United States
My uncle and I stood with my tripod on the lakeshore behind our houseboat, trying desperately to capture the massive red rock wall before us. It was one of my first lessons in night photography, and it wasn't going great: there just wasn't enough...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico