Collected by njebson
Things to do during Hayley's wedding...
Devil's Bridge Trail, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Must see in Sedona! Sedona must not be overlooked when going to Arizona so many amazing hikes here! Ask a local or pull it up on the GPS for Devils bridge... Great hike.. If you are not afraid of heights then walk across the bridge.. Careful not...
Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Color, shape, and naked geology: Northern Arizona appeals to the senses in the most elemental ways. Agnostic hikers, secular scientists, souls searching for spiritual energy — all end up in Sedona, seeking and finding. Mid-week in this red-rock...
Flagstaff, AZ, AZ, USA
As Phoenix heats up, many locals are desperate to escape the desert's barren landscape and head north to Sedona. Only a two-hour drive from the city, on average, Sedona sees about 60% local valley traffic over the weekends. Route 89A, leading up...
321 Jordan Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Sedona Memories makes the best sandwiches in town. The homemade bread is baked fresh every morning, and the owner always has a smile on his face when he serves you. The sandwiches are huge, so splitting is usually a good idea. The cafe is close to...
4050 Red Rock Loop Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
The red rocks around Sedona are a trekker's dream, and if you know where to go, you can jump in a creek as well. Just to the southwest of Sedona, check out Red Rocks State Park. Take a short hike then cool off with a swim below Cathedral Rock. (By...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map