Collected by Thomas Backofen
525 Boynton Canyon Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Sitting at the entrance to a secluded red-rock canyon eight miles outside of Sedona, Enchantment Resort may be the Southwest's most visually stunning accommodation. And while the indigenous people who originally inhabited the canyon had more...
2050 AZ-89A, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
The beauty of Sedona's red-rock country is difficult to overrate...but on an empty stomach, even scenic splendor can be difficult to appreciate. So fuel up first thing in the morning. On the main drag in Sedona, check out "Coffee Pot," named after...
771 AZ-179, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
After a hard day of hiking the myriad trails through Sedona's gorgeous red rock country, my friend and I earned a dining experience where calories did not count. Everyone recommended Elote Cafe. Thank you, everyone, for one of the finest meals...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign