Collected by Lauren Simoes
Devil's Bridge Trail, Arizona 86336, USA
Must see in Sedona! Sedona must not be overlooked when going to Arizona so many amazing hikes here! Ask a local or pull it up on the GPS for Devils bridge... Great hike.. If you are not afraid of heights then walk across the bridge.. Careful not...
225 W University Dr #101, Tempe, AZ 85281, USA
Cartel exudes cool. From the hip, industrial atmosphere to the blaring music, this is a place you come to feel alive. Plus, the spectacular, heart-quickening coffee is house-roasted, and brews are made to order. In fact, you can sit and caffeinate...
525 S Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85004, USA
Want to hang where the locals do? Come to The Duce. This place has everything you could possibly want, including a soda pop fountain, a bar serving Prohibition-era cocktails, an old-school clothesline, a boxing ring, hula hoops, a coffee stand,...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico