Collected by John Hale
Camelback Mountain, Phoenix, AZ 85018, USA
With two hiking trails ascending 1,280 feet to its peak, Camelback Mountain is a great option for nature-fiends who like a challenge. Both the Echo Canyon and Cholla trails exceed a mile in length and are accented with steep grades. Average hiking...
2400 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85016, USA
4402 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
Lux has the best vibe in town. Jeff built the coffee shop in such a central location to be near the soul of creative Phoenix. The coffee is hand-roasted in house, and you can pair it with a seasonal pie or a bear claw, or even a full-fledged meal....
Phoenix, AZ 85004, USA
On an otherwise nondescript downtown wall behind a light rail transit stop, a line-up of bolas make for some unlikely art in Phoenix. Artist Michael Maglich has interpreted Arizona's official neckwear, the bola tie, in a row of a few dozen...
50 W Jefferson St, Phoenix, AZ 85003, USA
These mountains and not to be climbed by the faint of heart, figuratively or literally. A fear of heights or a body out of shape will render these climbs quite difficult. I am not accustomed to rock climbing, and so I had trouble getting to the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun