Collected by Ariana Chomitz
Forte de Santo Antônio da Barra - Largo do Farol da Barra, s/n - Barra, Salvador - BA, 40140-650, Brazil
Near the lighthouse of Salvador (Farol do Barra) there is a wide alley of cafes and bars that opens up onto the main road. I never remember the name of the alley or even of the cafes- but I tell people to look for the large mural of the mermaid at...
Esplanada dos Ministérios - lote 12 - Brasília, DF, 70050-000, Brazil
Everyone who visits Brasilia gets a picture of the Cathedral's pristine lines against the sky. Not many stop to drink in the atmosphere, but instead crop out the vendors, the milling tourists...as if these famous sites exist outside of the human...
s/n - Sman - Zona Industrial, Brasília - DF, 70635-800, Brazil
An hour outside of Brasilia, we found ourselves surrounded in tough, scrubby land. A friend at a nearby nature reserve took us on a long hike down the path of a waterfall, which pooled in various places and formed a sort of natural waterslide.
s/n - Sman - Zona Industrial, DF, 70635-800, Brazil
While hiking along a waterfall in the national nature reserve, we came across a naturally formed infinity pool where the waterfall gathered itself for a long plunge into a green canyon below.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter