Collected by Ariadne
80077 Ischia, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
For a true, peaceful Italian get-away, head to Naples and take the ferry to Ischia to enjoy old style Italy. Go when the tourists have all gone home back to their real lives so that you can breath in the smells and enjoy the tranquility with the...
Bari, Metropolitan City of Bari, Italy
No idea how this simple dish was so unbelievably delicious. It was either the quality of the bread, or the quality of the eggs. Likely both. This baked 'egg-in-a-bread-bowl' dish was accompanied by a cold Peroni, and made for quite possibly the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village