Collected by Laura
Stavrou Metaxa 12, Argostoli 281 00, Greece
Wander into the terracotta-paved courtyard for a feast fit for royalty. The romantic ambiance is further enhanced by soft candlelight, a burbling fountain and brightly painted furniture. The menu is traditional Greek with a twist, with...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys