Argentina - Wine Country
Collected by Natalie K
5509 Luján de Cuyo, Mendoza Province, Argentina
I love the wines of Mendoza, Argentina, but I wanted to marry the wines of Catena Zapata when I had the chance to drink them whilst overlooking the green vineyards backdropped by the soaring, snowcapped Andes peaks. The wines of Catena are mostly...
Calle Anchorena s/número Esquina Calle IV s/número, Lunlunta, Provincia de Mendoza, Argentina
Is there anything better than toast? Seriously, these two pieces of bread haunt me. [This is from a really cool guest house, El Aguamiel, in the middle of a small vineyard. Not over-the-top, just smartly designed with stunning views of the Andes -...
Maipú, Mendoza Province, Argentina
For a great day trip from Mendoza, catch the number 10 bus and in about 20 minutes you will arrive in Maipu where you can rent a bike for about $30 pesos in one of the numerous bike rental companies along the main crossroads. The company will...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local