Argentina / Uruguay trip
Collected by Matt Milloway
Piedras 234, 11000 Montevideo, Uruguay
20100 Punta del Este, Maldonado Department, Uruguay
Punta del Este has long been a European hotspot for beach time during the winter in the northern hemisphere (seasons are reversed of course), but it has it's charm in the fall and winter as well (spring and summer in the northern hemisphere). We...
Bolívar 970, C1066 AAT, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Nothing better than to walk amidst the stalls of San Telmo market on a crisp Sunday. The smell of parrilla wafting through the air, inter tangled with the ever-present sound of tango. And chatter. Nothing you need to buy. Everything you need to...
Av. Santa Fe 1860, C1124 CABA, Argentina
Buenos Aires is a city of readers—it supports more bookstores per capita than any other place in the world. The crown jewel of the librerías here is the Ateneo Grand Splendid. Housed in a theater where music legends such as Carlos...
This is probably one of the main tourist attraction in BA. The buildings are great and the vibe is cool too. I found the crafts markets absolutely amazing if you are after quality, authentic, one of a kind crafts - do look out for the rip-offs too...
Gorriti 4290, C1414BJB CABA, Argentina
Buenos Aires is a city that brings creativity to life with urban art popping up everywhere. Palermo Soho and Palermo Hollywood-both sections of Palermo-are two of the most expressive. Graffiti adorns the paths to fun restaurants and trendy cafes...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna