Collected by Kathy Reddy
Puerto Madryn, Chubut Province, Argentina
Watching whales from Doradillo beach near Puerto Madryn, Argentina was the most incredible wildlife experience I have ever had. Here, Southern right whales come to the water's edge, apparently to people watch. The day I spend at Doradillo beach...
Gdor. Paz 865, V9410BAQ Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Regarded as the southernmost city in the world, the busy port of Ushuaia has had a colorful past that includes its time as a missionary hub, a penal colony and a naval base. Today it’s a major tourist attraction, complete with casinos,...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna