Collected by Kathy Reddy
Puerto Madryn, Chubut Province, Argentina
Watching whales from Doradillo beach near Puerto Madryn, Argentina was the most incredible wildlife experience I have ever had. Here, Southern right whales come to the water's edge, apparently to people watch. The day I spend at Doradillo beach...
Gdor. Paz 865, V9410BAQ Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Regarded as the southernmost city in the world, the busy port of Ushuaia has had a colorful past that includes its time as a missionary hub, a penal colony and a naval base. Today it’s a major tourist attraction, complete with casinos,...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now